Members of CESAM team are actively involved with advisory board duties and external projects.
- Ethics Advisor V4Design: H2020 project on Visual and Textual Content Re-Purposing for Architecture, Design and Video Virtual Reality Games
- Advisory Board/Ethics Advisor TENSOR: H2020 project on Detection and Analysis of Terrorist-Related Content on the Internet
- Advisory Board AUGGMED: H2020 project on Automated Serious Game Scenario Generator for Mixed Reality Training
- Advisory Board beAware: H2020 project on Development of an integrated solution to support forecasting, early warnings, transmission and routing of the emergency data, aggregated analysis of multimodal data and management the coordination between the rst responders and the authorities
- Advisory Board PluS-I: BMBF project `Pluralisation of local urban production of security'
- Diversity Advisory Board Erasmus University
- Editorial Board Erasmus Magazine
- Horizon 2020 - EFFORTI – Evaluation Framework for Promoting Gender Equality in R & I (Fraunhofer Institute)
- Vidi project: “Getting to the Core of Crimmigration” (Maartje van der Woude, Univ. Leiden)
- Chair Advisory Board “Vision on the police” (WODC; J. van Lakerveld, Univ. Leiden).
Mark van der Giessen
- Chair of the ERIM PhD Council 2017-2018