- RT @CorinnaFrey: Very happy to share that my article on accountability in refugee crisis is finally out!!! Started this project in 2… https://t.co/XqAjcPWzQC
- Congratulations to our new MSc Global Business & Sustainability graduates, class of 2020! Wonderful achievement in… https://t.co/0WrR1Hnp6d
- RT @jrockstrom: Amazon near tipping point of switching from rainforest to savannah – study https://t.co/4q3LoNT6n6
- Restoring the biosphere needs to be at the heart of COVID-19 recovery. 64 leaders sign a pledge for nature. https://t.co/FFYZbnXlAe
- RT @DalaiLama: It’s quite right that students and today's younger generation should have serious concerns about the climate crisis… https://t.co/vaSdYCFWJF
- RT @EvaMRood: Whoop whoop! Excellence award for RSM’s MOOC, Driving Business Towards The SDGs https://t.co/8iRWj43ecI Thank you… https://t.co/OGNdVHfpbS
- RT @JHoward_Grenvil: Do we need new organisational theories for research on grand challenges? Great day at @RSMErasmus with @TimaBansal… https://t.co/bwblKS4yer
- Super happy to share that our MSc Global Business & Sustainability has now been recognized as a top programme in NL… https://t.co/jr460cy8Pd
- Still time to join our super new MOOC on a business approach to landscape restoration!!! Great team delivering an… https://t.co/eSdq0zigK4
- Nice insights from Olmo Doosje's thesis on how volunteers choose their activity (in Dutch) https://t.co/6sjCLNIjKO
Graduate Florian Frenken researched garment size charts and online recommendations.
RSM has established a new international partnership with Lancaster University Management School
Project funded by Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions will be supervised by Prof. Flore Bridoux.
No ‘one-shot’ solution for poverty but equal opportunities for 16-27 age group can help.
Research strong on social themes features in ESB’s Economics Summit ranking.