RSM Discovery 20: practical insights from the cutting-edge of management science
Unique management insights from RSM’s world-class researchers are available to executives free of charge courtesy of the latest edition of RSM Discovery magazine.
Available in print and digitally, RSM Discovery is designed to keep busy executives abreast of the latest developments in management science that are of real practical value to forward-looking and ambitious companies.
The articles in this edition explore:
- Performance-based modelling in healthcare procurement
- Why CEOs on the receiving end of M&As are not to be trusted
- How consumer informedness can be used as an information strategy
- Why morphing is the future for online advertising
- Product or process innovation in a downturn: which is better?
- The critical importance of meta-knowledge to team performance
- Collaborative business networks: four factors for success
Supporting this issue is a rich online repository of previously published management-centric articles and a growing number of research-based videos presented by RSM’s internationally renowned faculty members. Keep informed and stay ahead of the crowd.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is a top tier European business school and ranked among the top three for research. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. RSM also has offices in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district and in Taipei, Taiwan. www.rsm.nl
For more information on RSM or on this release, please contact Marianne Schouten, Media & Public Relations Manager for RSM, on +31 10 408 2877 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.