Joining the Part-time PhD programme at RSM gives you
- access to cutting-edge research in a vibrant academic community
- the opportunity to publish parts of your PhD thesis in top international managerial or academic journals, and present your work at scientific conferences
- an internationally recognised PhD degree from one of Europe’s leading business schools resulting in prestige in both the corporate and scientific worlds
- a range of specialisations that reflect important and widely-applicable topics in business and industry such as logistics and information systems, strategy and entrepreneurship, marketing, finance and accounting, and organisation and leadership
- a large and highly active international network of alumni and corporate relations
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is a leading European business school, ranked consistently among the top three business schools in Europe for research and 17th worldwide. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. RSM also has an office in Chengdu, China. Highlights of RSM’s cutting-edge research in business and management can be found at www.rsm.nl/discovery.