As a participant of the International Consultancy Project/Buddy Programme, you also act as an Exchange Ambassador for a number of incoming master exchange students.
To attract students from our partner schools it is of main importance to make sure that there is a well-organised programme for them. Not only on the academic and practical level, but also socially.
For this reason we ask our Exchange Ambassadors to make sure that our incoming master exchange students find their way at both the university and in Rotterdam very easily. For example, Exchange Ambassadors are of help when students arrive in Rotterdam and accompany them to their accommodation. Or they can play an important role as for integrating them in the social and cultural world of Rotterdam, by helping them out in finding out where there is the nearest super market, student pub, museum and sports events.
What’s in for you?
- The International Consultancy Project is worth 12.5 ECTS, which you can use to replace the Master Free Elective or you can use it as your extra Free elective. If you plan to go on exchange, you need to leave your Master Free elective open so the ICP will be your extra Free elective. The full 12.5 EC will count towards your GPA.
- During four months (either autumn or spring) you work, study and party with students from all over the world.
- You build up an international network useful as preparation for your exchange or holiday destinations!
- You build up a network of business contacts useful for your future career.
- You will learn how to work in a multicultural team and will further develop your personal and management skills.