As a participant of the International Consultancy Project/Buddy Programme, you also act as a buddy for a number of incoming master exchange students.
To attract students from our partner schools it is of main importance to make sure that there is a well-organised programme for them. Not only on the academic and practical level, but also socially.
For this reason we ask our buddies to make sure that our incoming master exchange students find their way at both the university and in Rotterdam very easily. For example, buddies are of help when students arrive in Rotterdam and accompany them to their accommodation. Or buddies can play an important role as for integrating them in the social and cultural world of Rotterdam, by helping them out in finding out where there is the nearest super market, student pub, museum and sports events.
What’s in for you?
- The International Consultancy Project is worth 12,5 ECTS, of which you can use 6 ECTS as a Master Free Elective
- During four months (either autumn or spring) you work, study and party with students from all over the world.
- You build up an international network useful as preparation for your exchange or holiday destinations!
- You build up a network of business contacts useful for your future career.
- You will learn how to work in a multicultural team and will further develop your personal and management skills.
- You get to enjoy the cultural experience of an exchange, while staying in the Netherlands.
Another option is to be a buddy for a group of exchange students and not participate in the ICP. You will not receive credits for this, but there are a lot of benefits in this as well. Check "Application & Selection" for more information.