Socially and environmentally sustainable business models require novel business processes, models, and products. So how do you innovate for sustainable business?
The 3rd Annual RSM Sustainability Forum on Friday, 10 April 2015.
The RSM Sustainability Forum featured leaders from business, academia and society who demonstrated how different types of innovation can pave the way to sustainable business. Our speakers explored the interface between innovation and sustainable business by showcasing best practices – and as always at RSM, lively debate and discussion led the day!
Who we met
The audience attendees included managers, consultants, and some of the brightest young minds at RSM studying forward-looking business practices.
What we experienced
- Inspiring examples from frontrunners in sustainable business, from startups to multinationals
- Participation in plenary debates and breakout sessions
- Networking with 200 participants
- Presentations from leading practitioners in the field
- Cutting-edge learning from RSM's top academics in the field of sustainable business innovation
A feature presentation of each annual Forum is the 2015 KPMG-RSM Sustainability Master Thesis Award.