You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What do I need to upload for the verification of my GMAT test score?
GMAT test results can only be verified online. For this you need to give RSM permission to access your score.
- Request for your score report to be sent to RSM when taking the GMAT test
- You can also request for this to be done after having taken the test, but GMAT charges extra fees for this.
- RSM also accepts the unofficial score report which you will receive right after taking the test, as long as you've given RSM permission to access your score. You can upload the unofficial score report as part of your application.
- Last update:
- Monday, 9 September 2019