You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How does the Dutch grading and credit system work?
The Dutch grading system scale ranges from 1 to 10:
|8.5 - 10||excellent|
|7.5 - 8.4||good|
|6.5 - 7.4||satisfactory|
|5.5 - 6.4||sufficient|
|1.0 - 5.4||fail|
Note: The grades 1-3 are hardly ever awarded and 9 and 10 are very rare.
Most courses at RSM are worth 3, 6 or 12 EC (European Credits). One credit point represents 25 to 30 hours of study. The workload includes time spent attending lectures or seminars, independent study time, and preparation for and completion of exams.
To complete a full-time programme, students must complete 60 credits per academic year (30 credits per semester).
- Last update:
- Thursday, 12 September 2019