You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is an official process that a programme must go through in order to obtain a seal of approval. Most national governments have an official accreditation process which ensures that programmes meet specifically defined quality standards. In the Netherlands the national accrediting body is the Accreditation Organisation of The Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO). All of the programmes offered by RSM have been accredited by the NVAO.
- Last update:
- Monday, 5 August 2019