You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the average age of MSc students?
As RSM's Master programmes are pre-experience programmes, students usually start with the MSc programmes after completion of their undergraduate studies. Therefore, most students are aged between 20 and 26 years old. However, age is not considered during the admissions procedure and thus applicants from all ages are welcome to apply.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019