You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Does RSM accept mother tongue statements?
It is the official policy of the CEMS organization that mother tongue does not have to be tested, but can be proven with a mother tongue statement. However each CEMS school is empowered to establish and implement its own application requirements, and RSM has determined that mother tongue statements are not sufficient evidence of master of the mother tongue. The mother tongue, as with all other languages indicated in an IM/CEMS application for RSM must also be evidenced on paper in a form that is acceptable to RSM. On the CEMS language requirements page you can find explanations on how to provide the correct documentation for each language.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019