You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Why do I need to prove my native language when applying for IM/CEMS?
The language that people consider as their native language or mother tongue can be spoken at different levels. When you are born and educated in a country where you also speak the same language with your parents and friends, you are typically fluent in both speaking and writing. If you only speak this language at home and never received any formal education in this language however, your language proficiency in writing and/or speaking is probably below the C2 level that is considered as fully fluent.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017