You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can my eligibility be assessed before I officially apply for admission?
Many of our applicants doubt whether the courses they have taken during their bachelor studies are sufficient for the master programme they are applying for.
It is our experience that degree programmes vary greatly in content. Therefore it's not possible to give you accurate advice regarding your academic credentials without first checking your transcripts which you submit as a part of the application process.
For this reason, we encourage you to simply go ahead apply for admission.
You can even apply before you have your GMAT or English proficiency results as long as you add these to your application before the application deadline or before the programme you're applying for has reached maximum capacity (whichever occurs first).
- Last update:
- Thursday, 12 December 2019