You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Why are extra languages required for IM/CEMS?
In a multicultural world, speaking several languages is an important asset. It increases the attractiveness of graduates to employers as it demonstrates their international orientation and mindset and enhances their cultural awareness. It also makes the CEMS programme and CEMS graduates distinctive from other international masters. Both CEMS and RSM therefore welcome efforts by students to improve their language skills during their master programme, even if their language skills are already at the minimum required level.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017