You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
When does the new academic year start?
The new academic year will officially start in the week of 1 September (the IM/CEMS programme will start in mid-August). Before the start of the academic year there will be introduction activities (usually in the last week of August). Programme management will inform you about these during the summer and you can find detailed information on the RSM Welcome pages
- Last update:
- Thursday, 30 August 2018