You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Where can I get a valid translation of my diplomas and transcripts?
You can have your official diplomas and transcripts translated at the institution where you obtained your diploma, at your embassy, or at an official translation agency. Please note that you must send a copy of the original document along with the translation.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017