You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
When will I be informed of the results of my application?
There is a rolling admissions process for most MSc programmes*.This means that complete applications will be reviewed upon receiving them. You will be notified of the outcome within four weeks following the receipt of your completed application (this could increase to 8 weeks close to the application deadlines). If you have not heard the results within this time, don't hesitate to contact us.
*There is no rolling admission process for the MSc International Management/CEMS programme. Applicants will be notified after the application deadlines about the next selection round.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019