You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the deadline for making my offer unconditional?
When receiving your offer, the conditions of your offer will be listed in the admissions statement. These conditions must be filled before the 31st of August. If the conditions can not be filled by the August deadline, your offer of admission will be revoked and you will not be able to start your studies at RSM. This is a strict deadline and no exceptions will be made.
- Last update:
- Monday, 11 September 2017