You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Is hotel accommodation available on arrival?
Looking for temporary accommodation? Please find below an overview of Hostels and Hotels:
Boat Hotel – a short stay apartment on a historical ship in the centre of Rotterdam.
King Kong Hostel - a very cool hostel that blends industrial design with 21st century contemporary art. It has a superb location in the beginning of Witte de Wittestraat which is in the heart of Rotterdam’s social scene and all the city’s best bars and restaurants are on your doorstep.
ROOM Rotterdam – located in Rotterdam’s historic Scheepvaartkwartier, near a beautiful little harbour. There are lots of good places for wining and dining in the area and close to the city’s main park.
Stayokay – this hostel is located in the city centre of Rotterdam in the striking cube houses. Next to Metro station “Blaak”.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020