You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Are the application deadlines also applicable to internal (currently enrolled) RSM students?
Yes, current and former RSM students pursuing a master programme at RSM are required to follow the same application procedure as external students.
Students who want to submit an application for the Master International Management/CEMS programme are also required to follow the same application procedure as external students. The deadline for the Master International Management/CEMS programme is 31 January.
- Last update:
- Friday, 24 January 2020