You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
The application process starts on the 1st of October. The deadlines are:
International Management / CEMS
15 May or earlier if the programme has reached maximum capacity
Business Administration Specialisations - MScBA (max 450):
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Business Analytics & Management
- Master in Management
Business Information Management (max. 250)
Finance & Investments (max. 300)
- Premaster Bedrijfskunde in Dutch (Full-time max. 150 / Part-time max. 120)
- Premaster International Business Administration in English (max. 70)
Global Business & Sustainability
Human Resource Management
Management of Innovation
Organisational Change & Consulting
Supply Chain Management
NON-EEA nationality? Avoid delays in the immigration process and submit your application by 1 April.
Want to pursue a scholarship offered by RSM? Apply by the 1st of March (mainly for NON-EEA nationalities).
Please note that our application deadlines are strict and that no exceptions will be made.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 12 December 2019