You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Are RSM degrees internationally recognised?
The degrees conferred by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University: Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc) and PhD are part of the framework of the so-called Bologna declaration and should therefore be fully recognised by all countries who have signed the declaration. The combination of a recognised degree, triple accreditation, and the strong brand image of the school (which is known all over the globe) has turned out to be a great asset for our graduates, enabling them to acquire good positions in the corporate world and giving them access to graduate programmes of the top tier of business schools all over the world.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 1 August 2019