You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the mission statement of the University?
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is a force for positive change in the world.
We help, educate and prepare students, academics and people in business to become critical, creative, caring and collaborative thinkers and doers.
We do this in our own operations – in research, education and engagement – and in our role as a thought leader in the worlds of business, research and education.
- We have researched intelligent energy networks to bring sustainable energy a step closer;
- We have initiated a goal-setting course that increases the engagement of our bachelor students;
- We have established a mentoring scheme that seeks the best match for mentors and mentees among our alumni network and our students;
- It’s already in our culture to consider how to make the change happen; it's in our forward thinking I WILL initiative.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 22 August 2018