You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the difference between the Erasmus University Rotterdam and Rotterdam School of Management?
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) is one of the schools or faculties that make up the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). The Erasmus University Rotterdam also has schools in economics, medicine, health policy, social sciences, philosophy, history/culture/communication and law.
Rotterdam School of Management and the Erasmus University Rotterdam should not be confused with the neighbouring 'Rotterdam Business School'. Rotterdam Business School is not a research university but a university of applied sciences.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 7 August 2019