You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Do I need to be able to speak Dutch to study in the Netherlands?
The Dutch are known for their proficiency in the English language and this, combined with the highly international nature of both the campus and the city of Rotterdam ensure that you will manage just fine without any Dutch language skills. Of course it is often very rewarding to be able to speak the language of the country you are living in. Also, if you are looking for a job on the side, or hope to remain in the Netherlands after graduation, speaking Dutch can be a big advantage. The Language &Training Centre (LTC) offers several language courses, including Dutch.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 1 August 2019