You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
I do not meet all the admission requirements but I have relevant work experience, can I be admitted?
RSM offers pre-experience programmes. Therefore, work experience cannot be used to compensate for missing admission requirements.
- Last update:
- Friday, 16 August 2019