You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I get a scholarship?
Rotterdam School of Management offers a limited number of scholarships for excellent applicants from non-EEA countries and EEA countries. Most of the scholarships are so-called partial tuition fee waivers, meaning that we will reduce a part of your tuition fee. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, you can find several available scholarships in our Scholarship Finder.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 6 September 2018