You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Can I pay the handling fee by bank transfer?
If you want to pay the handling fee via a bank transfer, you must provide the RSM Admissions Office with a proof of payment so that we can manually adjust your payment status in OLAF. The bank account details can be found in OLAF in the handling fee section.
We also accept payment via credit card without using PayPal. The transaction costs for these payments is 2,95% with a minimum of 35 cents. This is cheaper than the PayPal-Credit card option, which is 3,9% + 35 cents.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 22 August 2018