You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How can EEA students get financial aid, like Studiefinanciering?
Studiefinanciering is a Dutch study grant paid by the Dutch Ministry of Education through a governmental organization called DUO. It is a monthly loan for Dutch and other EEA students (passport holder) meant to finance living expenses, such as rent and other daily costs.
For more information on the DUO loan and to find out whether you are eligible, you can consult our Scholarship Finder.
For the application procedure, please visit the DUO website.
- Last update:
- Monday, 8 June 2020