You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Which languages can I choose as my CEMS language and my third language when I want to apply for the MSc International Management/CEMS programme?
When applying for the International Management/CEMS programme, you are required to provide proof of proficiency in at least three languages. These languages are:
- CEMS language
- Third language
On the CEMS language requirements pages you can find explanations of the minimum required level for these languages, and how to provide the correct documentation for each language.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017