You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
I do not have a bachelor or undergraduate degree in Business Administration, but I do have a degree from a research university, can I still apply for the Master of Science programmes at RSM?
Yes, students who have a bachelor degree from a research university in a subject other than business administration may apply for our MSc programmes as long as they have taken a sufficient number of required courses during their bachelor programme. The course requirements are different for each MSc programme and are listed in the admission requirements table for each MSc programme.
Students with a bachelor degree from a research university who do not have a sufficient number of required courses may apply to our Master in Management programme which has been specially designed for students with a bachelor degree in any discipline other than business.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019