You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Is there a special admission process for refugee students?
No, RSM does not have a special admissions process or criteria for students with refugee status because individual situations can vary widely. Applications from refugees will therefore be assessed on an individual basis. If you have questions regarding your diploma, please contact the RSM admissions office.
The Erasmus University does offer general support for refugees. Please visit the refugee pages for more information.
The Nuffic has created a special online tool to help refugee students navigate the Dutch higher education system.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 30 August 2018