You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Do I have to take all 4 parts of the GMAT exam?
The GMAT exam consists of 4 parts: quantitative, verbal, analytical writing assessment and integrated reasoning. RSM does not require you to complete the analytical writing assessment nor the integrated reasoning part as these parts do not contribute to your overall score.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 26 September 2017