You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How do I make my offer unconditional? - Diploma holders from Erasmus University
If your offer of admission is based on a diploma acquired from the Erasmus University, the process of making your offer unconditional is different than for 'external students'.
You do not have to send hardcopies your diploma or transcript to the RSM MSc Admissions Office, but instead we will verify your diploma via the Osiris system or directly with your faculty.
This can only be done if you have completed all the requirements of your bachelor by the 31st of August, and this has been marked in Osiris.
Once your diploma has been verified, you will receive a confirmation email from the admissions office. We will also notify you if we have not been able to verify your graduation and the deadline is approaching.
- Last update:
- Thursday, 19 September 2019