You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is ERNA?
After applying for a study at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in Studielink, you will receive a mail containing your ERNA credentials (username and password). An ERNA consists of your Student Number+ Initials (for example email@example.com) & a password.
With the ERNA credentials, you will have access to the Online Application Form for RSM's BScIBA, premaster and MSc programmes.
For the duration of your studies at the Erasmus University, the ERNA credentials will also be your access code for ICT facilities, email, wifi etc.
If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details, please inform the Erasmus University ICT Servicedesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 19 February 2020