You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
What is the tuition fee for the premaster programme at RSM?
The tuition fee for both the English and Dutch language premaster programmes at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University for the 2020-2021 academic year is set at €1,036.-.
Note: Tuition fees indicated are subject to change. Prior to the start of the academic year, tuition fees may be modified by the Dutch government. Erasmus University Rotterdam reserves the right to make changes affecting policies, fees, curricula, or any other matter announced in this publication without prior notice.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 12 May 2020