You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
How are ‘admission requirements’ defined in The Netherlands?
In The Netherlands ‘admissions requirements’ for Master’s programmes have been defined by the Ministry of Education as “knowledge and competencies that were obtained during a bachelor degree programme.” For each of our Master programmes, RSM has identified specific knowledge requirements that are necessary for the successful completion of a Master programme at RSM. These requirements, per MSc programme, are listed on our website under the Admissions tab; Bachelor degree and Bachelor course related requirements.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 17 July 2019