You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our pre-experience Bachelor and Master programmes.
Does RSM offer GMAT fee waivers?
For the application season 2020 (starting in October 2019) RSM has obtained 10 GMAT fee waivers. These are given to eligible applicants on request and of first come first served basis. Candidates must provide the fee waiver code when they register for their GMAT appointment. In order to apply for the GMAT waiver complete the following steps:
- Write a brief motivation statement explaining why you think you should be granted a GMAT waiver.
- Upload the motivation statement to the online application form (OLAF) instead of a GMAT score.
- Complete and submit your application.
- RSM will evaluate your application. If you are eligible for admission, there are still waivers left and there is enough time to take the exam before the application deadline of the programme you are applying to, we will send you a waiver.
- Last update:
- Tuesday, 17 September 2019