You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our Master programmes.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- Can I submit my application first and my English proof later?
- Do I have to / Can I submit a GMAT score?
- Is my GPA sufficient for admission:
Is my GPA sufficient for admission?
Grade point averages can be expressed differently in other education systems. Examples of acceptable GPA's can be found below.
Please provide an academic transcript with a diploma supplement explaining your countries grading system in your application package if possible.
As a rule of thumb, if you are considered to have an above average GPA in your home country, it is likely that RSM will consider your GPA to be sufficient.
|Belgium: 14/20, 70% or 2nd class honours|
|China: 3.0 or 80%|
|Estonia: 4 or B|
|Indonesia: 3 or B|
|Ireland: upper second|
|South Africa: 2nd class upper division|
|South Korea: 3.3 or B|
|Sweden: VG (or G if the majority of grades are VG. When using the ECTS scale: C|
|Switzerland: 5/6 or 7/10|
|UK: 2nd class honours, first division|
These examples are subject to change without prior notice. Please note that the RSM Admissions Manager will ultimately decide whether a GPA is sufficient or not.
- Last update:
- Friday, 28 September 2018