The FAQ system is the quickest and most comprehensive way of answering any questions you may have. Admissions requirements and application guidelines are listed in detail on our Admissions pages. Please explore the site before filling in the form.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can the English and GMAT deadlines be extended due to COVID-19?
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- When will I be informed of the results of my application?
- I've been offered admission but my Studielink status still says "Enrolment application submitted". When can I expect this to change?
Current and former RSM students should follow the application process as listed here.
While we aim to answer your questions as quickly as possible, due to the large number of applications and contact requests it may take from 5 up to 10 working days.
Due to COVID-19 the RSM Admissions Office is closed until further notice. There are also NO telephone consulting hours available.