Processing of personal data
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University processes the following personal data, submitted during the application process, for the purposes described below: Personal and contact details, passport copy, education history, resume, standardized test scores. This information will be processed by RSM and shared with selected third parties for the purposes as described below.
Processing and distribution internally and to third parties
RSM will process personal data, and share this personal data internally or with third parties, via a printed version and/or a digital version only for the purposes of:
- Registration as a student: a copy of your passport, diploma, academic transcript and personal and contact details will be uploaded to our Student Information System.
- Verification of standardized test scores: we will use your personal details to verify your scores in the databases of the applicable test organization
- Diploma Evaluation: we will send your personal details and education documents to the Nuffic for a Diploma Evaluation if necessary.
- Registration for classes: we will share personal and education details and standardized test scores with RSM programme management
- Newsletters and events organised by RSM and Erasmus University: your contact details
Click here to submit a request for viewing, changes or corrections.