- Sustainable RSM working groups: highly motivated students can have impact and gain valuable experience and sustainability-oriented knowledge and refine skills to share with future employers by joining a working group or project team; to problem-solve a real issue. You can advance confidently on acquired potential solutions to social, economic or environmental issues. This adventure in learning aligns nicely with your studies at RSM.
- Student Associations at RSM: join the group or club that suits you best. Membership is more than a CV builder; active participation means networking opportunities, a laboratory for developing your leadership and management skills, as well as new friendships, fun and experience leading positive social, economic and environmental impact.
- PhD candidates: Do you have sustainability-focused ideas? See the research that is already underway at RSM and investigate our school research centres.
- Stay up to date! Get a 360° view of the action at RSM with latest news and events. You can also stay updated via Facebook.
- Jobs, internships and paid research positions: even if you’re just starting your first programme at RSM, check out sustainability internships and jobs. Prepare yourself during your school experience to be a part of sustainable business tomorrow.