Research centres represent invaluable mechanisms for research innovation, impact, knowledge exchange and dissemination by connecting academia with practice. Our research centres support a selected range of relevant themes in pursuit of RSM’s mission “To be a force for a positive change in the world”.
RSM is home to the following research centres:
- Centre of Excellence in Public Safety Management (CESAM)
- Corporate Communication Centre
- Erasmus Centre for Future Energy Business
- Erasmus Smart Port Rotterdam
- The Partnerships Resource Centre
Our faculty are also involved in research via a wide variety of centres that collaborate across the University and beyond, including:
The School also hosts a number of other centres and initiatives:
- Case Development Centre
- Erasmus Centre for Women and Organisations
- Erasmus Platform for Sustainable Value Creation
Furthermore, by partnering with the Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), our world-class researchers develop unique and new knowledge in multiple areas of management research. ERIM’s research initiatives operate a wide range of initiatives to realise impact for their research through interaction with the outside world.
Discover how organisations can benefit from RSM's ground-breaking academic research driving solutions for sustainable business. View the RSM Discovery videos and articles.