Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Using data in cities for the green transition
The European Green Deal and the recovery efforts following the COVID-19 pandemic have added impetus to the work already started in cities around the world that are pushing for more sustainable urban areas. One approach to delivering on sustainability goals that cities are beginning to utilise, is urban data platforms that allow cities to understand and adapt their urban systems relating to energy, mobility, environmental efforts and more. This webinar presents the key lessons from a detailed study on urban data platforms across Europe and shares four best-case examples to inspire participants.
● Dr Marcel van Oosterhout, Associate Executive Director, Erasmus Centre for Data Analytics
● Maria Söderlind, Project Manager for the Open-data City Decision Platform in Umeå
● Roland van der Heijden, Programme Manager for Rotterdam’s Digital City
● Jens Bley, Hafen City University
● Jem McKenna-Percy, Greater London Authority
● Alis Daniela Torres, Officer, Climate and Resilience, ICLEI Europe
You can sign up by clicking here.