Welcome to the parttime PhD website
New knowledge from research is always needed in business. Sometimes, the best person to carry out that research is you.
Business professionals interested in further developing their academic skills while researching their own business activity or industry can now take part in academic study and research at the same time as working. This new four-to-five year programme leads to a PhD degree from the Rotterdam School of Management.
RSM’s Part-time PhD Programme in Management (PT PhD) started in September 2015. It has the academic rigour of a full-time PhD degree, and produces new and practical knowledge that can be absolutely relevant to your particular area of business.
- Thorough training in research methods and skills in year one;
- A 20 ECTS course programme, organised in modules;
- A programme of theoretical foundations as well as a strong methodological basis organised into manageable modules;
- Supervision and coaching by RSM’s top research faculty
- Access to RSM’s excellent research facilities, electronic journals and databases, as well as its world-class conference events and research seminars.
- Your PhD thesis produced as a professionally produced electronic manuscript and printed book, and a formal public defence ceremony
Do you have a question related to our PhD programme, please see the contact details in the right column.
Are you looking for a rigorous PhD program with purpose – to become a force for positive change – provided by one of the best research institutes in Europe? Then the full-time PhD in Management, organised by Erasmus Research Institute of Management, is the program for you.