The first Summit on Responsible Research in Business and Management has been organised by RRBM founding members and Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), co-sponsored by AACSB and EFMD.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s top 10 business schools. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who can become a force for positive change by carrying their innovative mindset into a sustainable future. Our first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes encourage them to become critical, creative, caring and collaborative thinkers and doers. Study information and activities for future students, executives and alumni are also organised from the RSM office in Chengdu, China. www.rsm.nl.
RRBM is dedicated to inspiring, encouraging, and supporting credible and useful research in the business and management disciplines. It is a virtual organisation initially developed by a group of 24 leading scholars in five disciplines at 23 university-based business schools in 10 countries, and now joined by a much larger community. RRBM has support from many partners, including AACSB, EFMD, PRME, Aspen Institute‘s Business and Society Program, GRLI, and many business schools worldwide.
- Rashad Abdel-Khalik, University of Illinois, Urban-Champaign, USA
- Franklin Allen, Professor of Finance and Economics at Imperial College London, UK
- Mary Jo Bitner, Professor Emeritus of Marketing at W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, USA
- Jerry Davis, Associate Dean at Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, USA
- Bill Glick, H. Joe Nelson III Professor of Management - Organizational Behavior at Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University, USA
- Pursey Heugens Professor of Organization Theory, Development, and Change at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, the Netherlands
- Peter McKiernan, Professor of Management at University of Strathclyde Glasgow, UK
- Wilfred Mijnhardt, Policy Director at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, the Netherlands
- David Reibstein, Professor of Marketing at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Jean Alexis Spitz PhD, Co-ordinator for the RRBM project, Belgium
- Michael Toffel, Professor of Environmental Management at Harvard Business School, USA
- Tony Travaglione, Professor of Management, at the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Anne Tsui, Professor of Management at Mendoza College of Business, at University of Notre Dame, USA
- Zhi-Xue Zhang, Professor of Organization and Strategic Management at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, China
- Maurizio Zollo, Professor of Strategy and Sustainability at Bocconi University, Italy.
AACSB is dedicated to connecting educators, students, and business to create the next generation of great leaders—and to improving quality business education through relevant, responsible, and impactful research. https://www.aacsb.edu/about
EFMD is dedicated to promoting and enhancing excellence in management development globally - by generating new ideas, disseminating knowledge and fostering an active dialogue between companies and academic institutions. http://www.efmd.org/what-is-efmd