There are two introduction events: a general master kick-off and a programme kick-off.
The Master Kick-Off Event
Thursday, 29 August 2019
- Students new to RSM will be invited to a presentation, information fair and socializing with drinks
- Students who have previously studied at RSM will be invited for drinks and getting to know your fellow master students
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
More information about the event will be available to you via email.
Info programme kick-off 2019
MSc Business Information Management Kick-off 2019-2020
Dear BIM Applicant,
Welcome (almost!) to the Business Information Management program of 2019 – 2020!
Listed below are details regarding the BIM Academic Kick-Off and BIMtro weekend, which will consist of on and off campus activities.
Academic Kick-Off (On Campus)
- Date: Friday 30 August
- Time: 14:00 – 17:00 (Walk-in at 13:30)
- Location: Lecture Hall CB-5, Theil Building
- Registration: Not required
- Costs: No cost.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized by the BIM Program Management. During this introductory session, you will be given an overview of the entire BIM Program, introduced to the academic and support staff, the MSc BIM STAR Board, and you will have the opportunity to take part in a Q&A with BIM Alumni.
BIM Introduction Days – BIMtro (Off Campus)*
- Date: Friday 30 August and Saturday 1 September
- Time/Departure: 17:00 (Friday 30th August)
- Location: Rotterdam
- Registration: Please register here
- Costs: €40,- euro
- Contact: email@example.com
The BIM Introduction Days (BIMtro) will start right after the academic kick-off and will take place in/around Rotterdam. The MSc BIM STAR Board has organized several fun day and evening activities for the BIMtro. Please be aware that accommodation is not provided during the BIMtro!
Additional information regarding the BIMtro will be sent out shortly. Don’t forget to also sign up to the official RSM MSc BIM 2019 – 2020 Facebook page!