Master programme course schedules are available through MyTimetable. You must log in with your ERNA credentials which you received after the enrolment at Erasmus University Rotterdam. When you have access to the timetable, you may connect it to your personal calendar (Google, Apple or Microsoft Outlook). Please note that the course schedules are subject to change. The timetable of electives is not yet available as you will choose your track in November 2017. The campus map will help you to find the building of your event.
The curriculum information (including literature and course content) is available via the EUR Course Guide. Follow these steps to access the course information.
- Go to courses.eur.nl, you can choose for the English language on the top of the page.
- Click on “Rotterdam School of Management”
- Click on your own MSc-programme (for example, "Finance & Investments Advanced”)
- Now you will see all the courses that are offered within your selected MSc-programme.
- On the left bar, you will have various filter options, including period, ECTS and lecturer. The abbreviations for period should be interpreted as follow:
- FIABL1 = Block 1 - core courses
- FIABL2 = Block 2 - core courses
- FIABL3 = Block 3 - study trip & career development
- FIABL4 = Block 4 - elective
- FIABL5 = Block 5 - elective
- FIABL6 = Block 6 - elective
Click on each of the core courses to read more about the course and literature requirements. On Wednesday 30 August during the kick off you will receive a hard copy of a complete Finance & Investments Advanced study guide.
For any questions about the course schedules and curriculum, please contact your Programme Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.