There are two introduction events: a general master kick-off and a programme kick-off.
The Master Kick-Off Event
Thursday, 29 August 2019
- Students new to RSM will be invited to a presentation, information fair and socializing with drinks
- Students who have previously studied at RSM will be invited for drinks and getting to know your fellow master students
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
More information about the event will be available to you via email.
Info programme kick-off 2019
MSc Strategic Entrepreneurship Kick-off 2019-2020
When: Monday 2 September 2019
Where: Erasmus Centre for Entrpreneurship (ECE) ) located in the Rotterdam Science Tower at Marconiplein, Rotterdam. For more details, visit: https://ece.nl/
|09:00 - 09:30||Walk-in at Erasmus Centre for Entrpreneurship (ECE)|
|09:30 - 12:30||Presentations: Program presentation faculty and STAR|
|12:30 - 13:15||Lunch break|
|STAR Kick off programme:|
|13:30 - 15:00||Entrepreneur that tells his story|
|15:15||Walk to Keilehaven for Watertaxi departure to Heijplaat/RDM (around 10-min walk)|
|15:45 - 17:00||TBD|
|17:15||Waterbus to Erasmusbrug/Kop van Zuid|
Arrival at Erasmusbrug/Kop van Zuid, walk to dinner venue.
|18:00||Arrival at dinner venue|
- You can easily reach the Rotterdam Science Tower by public transport (Metro: Marconiplein). There are limited parking spaces available in the Science Tower, so we advise you to take the metro or come by bike (as much as possible). If you really have to come by car, please send a message requesting a parking space to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon arrival please make yourself known as a Master student Strategic Entrepreneurship at the reception, and wait for further instructions.
- The kick-off will be hosted at the 11th floor of the Science Tower (in the Auditorium).
There will be a full-day program that includes a formal and an informal (social) part.
The formal program is scheduled in the morning (between 9:30 and 12:30). Here we will introduce you to the program and all the courses, and you have the opportunity to meet the teaching staff.
The informal program starts with lunch at the Science Tower. The social program takes place in the afternoon and evening, and is organized by the STAR Study Association. More information will be made available a.s.a.p.
Please inform us if you are not able to make it, by sending an email to: email@example.com