When you care about what you do, you will enjoy your work more, create greater impact, and be more successful in being a force for positive change. But it can be difficult to identify what your passion is, where your competencies and skills will be useful, and which professional environment and culture are the best match for you. RSM Career Centre has therefore developed an optional course aiming to put you in the driver seat of your own career and to support you in identifying and preparing for your first career step after graduation.
Through several online modules, “Your Career Builder” will help you make crucial steps towards landing the best suitable internship or job.
“Your Career Builder” consists of several blended-learning online modules, which all have individual learning objectives. Through these modules you will:
- explore your own personality, skills and competencies,
- investigate industries, career paths and job opportunities
- learn how to prepare a job application and an interview.
How to access Your Career Builder
- Available from 13 August 2018
- Log in with your ERNA id.